Read Twilight Phenomena by Caryl Matrisciana
We are in the throes of the last days. The love of many has gone cold. Children are disrespectful to their parents. Spouses argue and fight and even kill each other and their children. The economy continues to fail. Jobs are hard to come by. Families are losing their homes. Natural disasters are rampant. Pestilence is on the rise, and Christians, so called, are immersing themselves in New Age and occult deceptions. Like lost children, they turn away from the Bible and grope for something sensational to latch on to and absorb.
The Twilight novels and movie have claimed more of these misled Christians than the Harry Potter disaster. There seems to be no end to the lack of spiritual discernment from people who should know better and should be sounding the alarm to a lost and dying world. Instead, they have joined the masses in following one of the most devious cults yet to claim they believe in God. The only problem is that they don’t believe in YHVH of the Bible . . . the ONE TRUE GOD.
Some little known facts about Mormonism: Click here to read more: Mormonism
- They do not believe Jesus is the Son of God, equal with God. They believe Jesus was conceived when their version of God literally became human and had sexual relations with Mary.
- They believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers and Satan became the evil twin, so to speak.
- They do NOT believe in the efficacious death of Jesus Christ on the cross as an atonement for our sins, they believe in a Works Religion.
- They believe there are levels to heaven that one must work his or her way through in order to reach the highest level.
- They believe that Mormons preach to the dead in these levels and those who accept the Mormon religion are then “saved” and able to go to the next level. They practice baptism of these dead people.
- They believe in communication with the dead.
- And their main goal in life is to proselytize as many as they can before they die and they give large sums of money to the “church” to insure a better “level” for themselves in heaven. (guess where the sales of this series is going . . . )
- The woman who wrote the Twilight series is a Mormon and even admits to having been visited by the vampire she created as the hero of the story and that he spoke to her, giving advise about her writing! She wrote the first novel in 3 months, claiming it was supernatural~only it wasn’t the Spirit of God motivating her!! I am stupefied as to the level of willful ignorance revealed by those who are reading and watching this abomination. Many will shut you out, if you try to show them the error of this, because they are drawn in by the seductiveness of the characters and the story and do not want to hear the truth. The excuses for getting involved with this are beyond comprehension.
God is not overlooking this; judgment will follow. It is time to wake up from your stupor and come to your senses. This is not an innocent story that opens up dialogue for teens in sexual situations, people . . . it is NOT okay to be wrapped up in this because Christians, who should know better, are endorsing it!! This is a flat out lie of Satan’s. It is as deceitful as Satan’s question to Eve in the Garden: “yea, hath God said?”It is a blatant rebellious spirit that mocks any attempt to bring the Truth to the Light . . . The Real Light . . . and those who are deceived by this spirit have lost all sense of spiritual discernment…A dangerous thing in these last days when Satan knows he has but little time and is pulling out all the stops! I hope and pray that those who are involved in this Satanic lie will turn from it and repent and receive mercy. I pray with all my heart, because my own children are caught up in it and don’t want to hear anything I have to say about it . . . and nothing could break my heart more.