I am behind times because of gardening and with April and May being chocked full with birthdays, anniversaries, graduations. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and can’t even seem to focus…then one of my sweet online friends will send me a thoughtful and encouraging comment along with an award!
Kay sent me an Attitude of Gratitude award, which I already have. So she gets the other two awards!!
The Sisterhood award is from Venus at Today’s Christian Mom She is a wonderful writer and mom with a heart for the Lord. I hope you will stop by her blog and encourage her! Thanks, Venus– I love you!
The AwwwSumm award is from Andrea at Arise 2 Write Andrea is an encourager and I look forward to her comments…they make my day! Love you, lady… Thank you!!
I am thankful for these seven things:
- God the Father
- Christ His Son
- the Holy Spirit
- my husband of 33 years, who is my biggest fan
- my children… all 12
- my grandchildren…all 10 and soon to be 11
- my online friends!!
I’m passing this on to my blogger friends along with the sisterhood award~otherwise I will be here for another week!! :
- Cheri at Glass House Ministries
- Deannie at Claudean’s Thoughts
- Kay at Kay’s Christian Blog
- Mary at Divinely Designed
- Karlene at Joyful Scribe
- Lindylou at Lindylou Abbott
- Lori at Deeper with Jesus in Rhode Island
- Tracy at Seed Thoughts
- Sherri at Walking With Him
- Sharlyn at Dancin’ on Rainbows
- Julie at The Surrendered Scribe
Thank you, Mid. I look forward to your posts and also to your comments. GOD BLESS YOU! and CONGRADULATIONS!!andrea
Thank You.God Bless!!!
Thank you, Mid! I appreciate your thinking of me! Hugs, Cheri